The creator of UV Varnishes UV, UV Lacquers and Dyes: Specific, Aesthetic, Ethical, Technical Solutions to Coat Materials
its environmental footprint in relation to the manufacture of its products, as well as the company’s activities in its totality, by monitoring its consumption, preferring to purchase recycled and/or recyclable products as consumables, and by reducing its direct and indirect emissions.
participatory collaboration with our customers on development projects for products that are more respectful on the environment by limiting Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs), energy consumption and by using biosources substances
- Measures taken to limit VOCs (organization, work on formulas : solvent-free varnish, biosourced, resins, hydro varnish), results validated by periodic checks
- Maintaining our energy management performances: -10% for the total energy consumption between 2021 and 2022 and implementation of an energy sobriety plan.
- Continuing reducing the quantity of waste produced /kg of varnish (-4% between 2021 and 2022) while total production increased by 16% over the year.
- 100 % of waste is either recycled or reused
- 67 % of company cars are hybrid or electric
to its workers, to offer them safe working conditions, and respecting equal opportunities.
traceability of the raw materials used, the effectiveness of which is validated by ISO 9001 certification of our activities at our Courlaoux site
users of our products with full transparency, enabling them to manufacture under conditions that respect the safety of their teams and of the end-consumer.
- Zero accidents involving stoppages since the start of the company
- External recognition of our performance: CSR Trophy winner for the Burgundy-Franche-Comté Region – safety and working conditions
- Ever-more new formulas, in an approach supporting sustainable development: High dry substance content, bio-sourced components, water-based varnish, LED UV curing, etc.