With ALTUS COATING, reduce the impact of brand packaging.
Meet us at LUXE PACK 2022 in Monaco and discover our new solutions to reduce the impact of brand packaging and our nomination for the Luxe Pack Green award.
Until Wednesday, October 5, the Altus Coating team, the creator of UV varnishes, UV lacquers and tints (technical, specific, aesthetic, ethical solutions to dress the material) has the pleasure to welcome you on its stand at Luxe Pack Monaco.
The Research & Development laboratory at Altus Coating has decided to present its latest developments in varnish solutions at Luxe Pack Monaco, and particularly bio-sourced products that:
- Enhance recyclable materials: glass, obviously, which in the limelight in 2022, but also wood and aluminum,
- Save vast amounts of energy for production, solvents, Volatile Organic Compounds,
- Do not prevent up-cycling and thus promote the circular economy.
These products and solutions comply with at least one of the following criteria of the “Environmental Approach” charter:
• contain no more than 10% volatile organic compounds
• contain at least 10% bio-sourced substances
• can be dried under LED lamps.
The innovations presented at Luxe Pack 2022
For glass, with a multitude of finishes and properties (gloss, matt, colorless, opaque, “frosted”, unbreakable glass and metallic finishes):
- The ALCOAT range of single coat water-based thermal drying solutions: the reticulation process means substantial savings in terms of energy consumption.
- The ALCURE and ALLUX ranges propose highly innovative solvent-based UV solutions applied directly to the glass with no solvent-based adhesion primer: this eliminates the need for an oven and its huge energy requirements, while also limiting VOC emissions.
- New water-based solutions still under development will soon be offering a phenomenal reduction in energy requirements to meet even more stringent criteria.
- A solvent-based UV solution that does not penetrate the substrate and considerably reduces the amount of product required and VOC emissions, combined with UV reticulation to limit energy consumption and preserve the substrate.
- A water-based thermal solution like that developed for glass.
- A solvent-based UV solution offering the same advantages as for glass, as well as the resistance properties required for the various stages of substrate shaping.
In addition to their latest innovation, which responds to the ever-present challenges of health and safety: ALSAFE, a unique microbial compound,
CSR & innovation : Platinum Medal EcoVadis
• Creator of UV varnishes, UV lacquers and dyes, proposes specific, technical, esthetic and ethical coating solutions;
• Preferred partner of industrial stakeholders and buyers in the cosmetics, perfume and luxury goods sector;
• Committed to a corporate social and environmental responsibility approach combined with an agile innovation approach from its creation in 2007. The two initiatives support each other, enabling construction of the company’s ecosystem and the production of innovative customized solutions; received the Platinum medal in 2021 from EcoVadis -the world’s most trusted organization for CSR evaluations- thus ranking in the Top 1% of its professional category.
Finalist of the Luxe Pack Green award in the “Corporate Social Responsibility approach” category!
ALTUS COATING was one of three finalists in the “Corporate Social Responsibility approach” category of the Luxe Pack in Green 2022 award.
The company’s application was based on 5 points:
• Vision: a dual CSR & Innovation approach since the company was created
• Determination & Anticipation: getting evaluated very early on in alignment with its most demanding customers
• Impact +: present very early in the value chain, the choices of Altus Coating affect and trickle through the entire packaging industry using varnishes and lacquers
• Overall approach to Corporate Social and Environmental Responsibility, based on its local roots and international market
• R&D: continuous improvement approach, acting like a virtuous circle, to propose the solutions and products that have the least impact on the planet.
See you on October 4th to know the result!