Join us as our next Technical Sales Manager, qualified in the chemical and packaging sector.
Looking to play an active role in an exciting social and human adventure?
Our independent family-run company is internationally renowned for its know-how as a creator of engineered, specific, aesthetic and ethical solutions for coating materials (glass, plastic, metal, paper, etc.).
From the very start, we have chosen to adopt an agile innovation and cooperation approach with our manufacturing clients and major customers from the cosmetics and spirits sectors.
Thanks to our R&D lab, to our capacity to create innovative solutions and to our production & marketing teams, we have made significant strides.
In order to actively contribute to our growth, we are recruiting our Technical Sales Manager, qualified in the chemistry and packaging sector, and based in the Lyon area or in the Jura department.
We operate from two sites: our headquarters near Lons le Saunier (Jura), and a second brand-new building in Chassieu (Rhône) that will open in the future.
Reporting to the CEO, you act as a right hand on the sales front, with wide-ranging and varied tasks spanning the entire region, including:
- developing ongoing relationships with our identified prospects and guiding them through trials of our engineered and specific solutions in order to convert them to repeat customers
- helping define the marketing and sales strategy
- carrying out regular trips to headquarters to consult with the lab team
- overseeing budgets and targets by analyzing indicators
- supporting our existing customers by providing them with advice and product innovations that are in line with market expectations
- monitoring trends in order to set ourselves apart
- leveraging and contributing to our powerful CRM tool
- developing our partnerships with the manufacturers of application machinery for our products.
With a degree from a higher education institution (chemistry, process engineering), your sales experience in the chemical sector (products, equipment, users) and your versatility allow you, today, to take on the responsibilities of a Business Developer.
You will contribute your capacity to manage projects from A to Z alongside our R&D teams.
Your level of English and/or another language will allow you to develop internationally.
For this position, we are looking for a strong communicator who is a self-starter, determined and reliable, who demonstrates genuine team spirit and a sense of customer awareness, while valuing the opportunity to manage diverse and rewarding projects.
Regular business trips are required.
- to join a human-scale team
- to benefit from our creativity and a high level of product availability
- to take part in our strong growth
- to rely on our numerous csr certifications
- to assist the company in its promising projects (an antibacterial and antiviral sanitary security solution for surfaces)
- a company vehicle.
Please send your résumé, stating the reference “RTCA”, to CV@hommesetvaleurs.com.