Apply to Become Our Next QSE Officer in the Chemistry Division!
job has been filled
Following on from the forthcoming departure of our current officer, we are looking for our future QSE officer (m/f) in our Chemistry division, based in the Lyon area or in the Jura region.
Reporting to the CEO, your tasks will be wide-ranging and varied across both our two sites:
- Monitoring and motivating the quality management system
- Managing and continuously improving CRS and the associated certifications, monitoring AEO, ECOVADIS, Responsible Care
- Managing databases in order to address the regulatory requirements: REACH, UFI
- Safety advisor for transport of hazardous materials: IATA, IDMG
- Relations with partners and outside bodies (DREAL, SDIS, Prefecture, CCI, etc.)
With an advanced engineering or university qualification in Environment/Safety, your experience of the chemistry sector and your versatility enable you today to exercise a high degree of autonomy in these areas. You will contribute your skills in managing complex cases and empowerment to our work.
You will be fluent in English.
For this post, we are looking to engage a strong communicator who demonstrates genuine team spirit and is determined and reliable, who values the opportunity to guide projects that are varied and rewarding, who is a self-starter whilst also demonstrating a sense of service and of customer awareness. This key post contributes actively to the company’senvironmental image.
- Engagement with a team on a human scale
- Continuation of our strong CSR commitment
- Scope to support the company in promising developments (anti-bacterial and antiviral hygiene and health and safety solutions applied to surfaces)
- A company car for getting between our two sites, in the Lyon area and in the Jura region.
Please send your résumé, stating the reference “RQE” , to CV@hommesetvaleurs.com.
N.B. Interviews are scheduled to be held in Lyon-Chassieu on Wednesday, November 17.
How about getting actively involved in a wonderful societal and human adventure?
Our independent, family-run business shines out for its expertise, which is recognized internationally, as a creator of engineered, specific, aesthetic and ethical solutions for coating materials (glass, plastic, metal, paper, etc.). We are based on two sites, with our headquarters close to Lons-Le Saunier and a future, wholly-new building in Lyon-Chassieu.
From our beginnings, we have chosen to establish a position for ourselves with our manufacturing clients and major customers in the worlds of cosmetics and spirits via an agile approach of innovation and cooperation.
With confidence in our R&D laboratory, in our ability to create innovative solutions, and in our production and marketing teams, we are making significant advances.
Highly committed to CSR, we have signed up to the Responsible Care charter, have been awarded an ECOVADIS gold medal, we are renewing our ISO 9001 certification this year and we aspire to ISO 14001.