The Altus Coating team was at Paris Packaging Week on 29 and 30 June. At the press presentation, Eric Pertus, CEO, proudly described the solutions and approach initiated by Altus Coating, the creator of UV varnishes, to innovate in the field of CSR to help reduce impact!
In addition to their latest innovation, which responds to the ever-present challenges of health and safety: ALSAFE, a unique microbial compound,
see below for the different solutions invented by its R&D Laboratory in response to the challenges facing you, facing us and facing our planet today:
– the full range of UV varnishes, High Dry Substance Content, biosourced
– and its range of water-based varnishes for glass to satisfy the requirements of customers implementing virtuous actions (less energy consumed, fewer VOCs, more upcycling, etc.) without compromising quality standards for their applications:
- Glass, low temperature thermal water-based varnish
- Glass, UV varnish without primer
- Wood, biosourced UV varnish
- Aluminum, high dry substance content UV varnish
- Aluminum-tin, low temperature thermal water-based varnish
- Recycled-biosourced materials, biosourced high dry substance content UV varnish
- 3D printing materials, LED UV varnish
- Metallic UV screen printing inks
- Biosourced flexible UV varnish
Along with another 12 companies, Altus Coating also welcomed Eco Tour visitors, proposing four guided tours on the topic of sustainable packaging to help you create the perfect packaging with full understanding of its environmental impact.
Finally, during a talk in collaboration with Laurent Auffret, Senior Account Executive of Ecovadis France, CEO Eric Pertus presented the convictions of Altus Coating: “A virtuous circle between brands and suppliers: a dual CSR & Innovation approach!”
We know that we all share these convictions and that we support and promote them in our shared value chain.
We will be back soon on this topic to present our Ecovadis Platinum award 2021, which places Altus Coating in the top 1% of its professional category, having moved rapidly through the ranks (silver medal in 2019, gold medal in 2020).
We would like to wish you all a wonderful summer and are already looking forward to Luxe Pack Monaco on 3-6 October 2022!